I have to admit…I have never seen The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad or anything else that most of the people I know are talking about. They’re just not my cup of tea – aside from Criminal Minds (I am addicted), I pretty much only watch things that make me happy or laugh. But I am happily, and unashamedly, addicted to funny sitcoms!
I was devastated when Mike and Molly ended…and Friends, lets not talk about Friends. So over the years I have been struggling to find new sitcoms to watch that really fit the bill like good oldies like Roseanne or Home Improvements. Any time a new one comes on, I am always willing to try an episode and see how I feel! These are some of my favs:
- Big Bang Theory: Does anyone still watch Big Bang Theory anymore? Well, if you don’t – you should. It is FUNNY these days!! There are a lot of new and exciting things happening, and while I agree it did go through a bit of a dry spell – it almost always makes me laugh out loud again.
- Kevin Can Wait – This is a new one, and while not hilarious yet, it is still funny and quickly getting funnier. I can see it being a gem.
- Man with a Plan – Another new one, still developing their funny. I am enjoying it, though.
- Mom – This one always makes me laugh.
- Fuller House – Don’t judge me. It’s funny AND it’s homey. It’s like a nice warm hug that smells of the 90s, and brings me back to my younger days.
What are your favourite TV shows? Do you love funny (and sometimes cheesy) sitcoms too?