Happy New Year Friends!
I hope you find whatever you’re looking for this year. I wish you all peace, love and happiness. I hope you have the grace and courage to face your challenges head on, and the support and strength to endure them. Most of all, I hope the year ends on a happy, healthy note for you all.
I have seen a lot of people identify their word of the year for 2018. This idea intrigues me because I have never been one for resolutions. So I think I will jump aboard this train and select a word for 2018:
- Physical healing for my body – learning to balance my hormones and PCOS as naturally as possible so that my body will heal itself (I picked up a copy of the Womancode, and combined with my supplement regimen and rigorous workout schedule – I have very high hopes for the new year).
- Emotional Healing for my mind and heart.
- Relationship Healing for my marriage and my friendships. When it comes to relationships, I am a door mat and find it very hard to be assertive – which often leads to one sided relationships where I do all the work, and no one else does. I plan to work on that this year.
- Financial Healing for our peace of mind. I have always been so careful with money but over the last few months (and in the wake of everything else going on) I have really let go of the reigns, and it’s time to reel us back in and get us back on track.
- Spiritual Healing for my soul.
I really think 2018 is going to be a year of healing for me as an individual, and for us as a couple. Hopefully, in healing my body, mind and soul – we can open the door to the many beautiful things life has to offer.
What are your goals or words for 2018? What do you hope it brings you?
For more on #microblogmondays and how you can join too, please click here.